Business Data Analyst is responsible for querying data, building reporting pipelines, running statistical analysis, building dashboards and presenting insights. You will work closely with management and key stakeholders on data analytics that inform strategies and provide thought leadership and support teams to improve the business using data insights.
• Collect and analyze data to draw insights and identify strategic solutions.
• Model data to create quantitative models including forecast, operational and statistical models of business dynamics.
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, manage implementation, and drive delivery of projects.
• Build consensus by facilitating broad collaboration with clear communication and documentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of experience working with large data sets in a production environment.
• Experience analyzing data and creating reports using spreadsheet and database query suites (SQL).
• Ability to review and analyze customer relationships, market pressures, and competitive environments.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Self-motivated, self-starter with a team player attitude.
• Passion for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization.
• Great communication/summarization skills.
National Technology Transfer, Inc. (NTT) is the leading provider of hands-on skills-based training for industry. For over 30 years, NTT has successfully trained over a half million skilled trades’ professionals.
NTT works with Fortune 500 manufacturers as well as many states, local governments, and educational institutions. NTT is currently seeking highly motivated professionals who want to be part of an exciting, growing company.
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.