Inside Sales Representatives proactively contact leads, existing corporate clients, and prospects presenting NTT course offerings in an efficient, professional and supportive manner. Representatives utilize a focused sales approach to increase attendance in regional, off-site course offerings. One of the primary responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representatives is to work with the Outside Sales Representatives providing them with those leads which will equate to onsite training revenue. Inside Sales Representatives also provide unparalleled follow-up and customer service to ensure client satisfaction.
• Possess a hunter mentality; proactively look for new business.
• Hand off appropriate sales leads to Outside Sales Representatives.
• Respond to inquiries about NTT including courses, class content, event locations, follow-up courses, and certification.
• Execute proactive calls to existing client database about current and upcoming NTT courses.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of all product offerings to effectively speak with potential corporate clients and accurately explain program offerings, differentiators, and value points.
• Professionally represent NTT to prospective customers.
• Provide accurately and timely account for all inquiry and registration activities; complete daily activity reports.
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure client satisfaction.
• Keep all required reports and client discussions current and accurate in the CRM system.
• Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all NTT policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of related experience in a call center or high volume phone sales with a documented track record of results performing against peers in the same position including timely inquiry response, lead generation, customer service, registration.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent prospecting sales skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Effective computer skills.
• Detail-oriented with a positive and enthusiastic attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
• Very strong computer skills (MS Office, CRM systems, other.)
• Bi-lingual a plus.
National Technology Transfer, Inc. (NTT) is the leading provider of hands-on skills-based training for industry. For over 25 years, NTT has successfully trained over a half million skilled trades’ professionals.
NTT works with Fortune 500 manufacturers as well as many states, local governments, and educational institutions. NTT is currently seeking highly motivated sales professionals who want to be part of an exciting, growing company building customer relationships, and pursue new and high growth education initiatives.
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer?
• A focus on customer service and client satisfaction
• Professional work environment while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• An opportunity to make a difference building skills for America’s workforce
• Competitive salary plus commission and benefits plan.
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.